Victorinox Tomato Knife 11cm
€6.10 ex. VAT
- Dimensions 215(L)mm | 8½(L)”
- Material Carbon Stainless Steel
- Rockwell hardness rating 56°
- Weight 30g
- Colour Black
- High carbon stainless steel blade cuts through ingredients effortlessly
- Serrated edge slices tomatoes and soft fruit without ripping or tearing them
- Ice-tempered blade retains cutting edge to perform at its best for longer
- Soft-grip handle is kinder on your hand to prevent any discomfort
- Non-slip handle material stops your hand slipping to reduce risk of injury
- Suitable for use on magnetic knife racks for safe storage and easy access
Slicing through soft fruit isn’t a problem for this professional tomato knife from Victorinox. The high carbon stainless steel blade is ice-tempered to retain its sharpness for longer, with a supreme serrated edge guaranteeing the cleanest cuts without ripping or tearing the food. Not only will you slice with ease and improve your presentation, you’ll make less mess too.
During use, the soft-grip handle will sit comfortably in your hand – this improved grip helps to prevent your hand from slipping and reduces the risk of injury. It also ensures you’ll be able to prepare food faster for longer periods without experiencing any aches, pains or discomfort. Made from ultra-strong stainless steel, the blade itself is also highly durable and simple to clean – so keeping it in pristine condition is always easy!