- Greenway Supplies does not accept the return of goods without prior written notification to the returns department.
- Goods can be returned once approval in writing has been given by Greenway Supplies .
- A ‘Goods Return Form’ must be completed for all returns. Notification of the intent to return Goods must be made within 14 days of the Delivery/Invoice date. If the product is medicinal and you do not hold a current wholesale distribution license this reduces the days to 10.
- The only goods that will accepted for refund must be a current stock line and not a discontinued line or a special order item.
- All approved goods for return must be in perfect condition, in original packaging, sellable and be completely without defect or damage. Such damage will totally cancel any obligation by Greenway Supplies for any refund whatsoever on the item.
- Goods are returned at the sender’s responsibility and cost. Greenway Supplies accepts no responsibility for goods lost or damaged during return transit. Greenway Supplies does not refund return carriage, postage or insurance costs.
Please Note: Special order items, discontinued items and medicinal products are not subject to this returns policy and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
All items returned are subject to a restocking fee of 10%.
Items returned after 14 days are liable to additional handling charges.
- 14 – 21 days old 15% of invoice value or min. 20.00 Euro
- 21 – 30 days old 20% of invoice value or min. 20.00 Euro
- 31 – 60 days old 30% of invoice value or min. 20.00 Euro
Returns after 60 days are dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- If you return part or all of your order we will not refund the delivery charge as this part of our service to you has been completed. In the cases of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, the delivery charge for a replacement to be sent out will not be charged
For returns/refunds requests within 14 days please contact our Dispatch Team at email@example.com
* Please note Medicinal Returns can only be processed within 10 days of the product to customers who do not hold a wholesale licence.